- This event has passed.
early matters: Tuning in to Kids – Online
July 26, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until August 23, 2021
Emotionally Intelligent Parenting:
Learn how to better understand and interact with your child.
Backed by evidence-based research, this online program focuses on developing key skills to recognise and respond to your child’s emotions, manage conflict and help your child develop emotional intelligence.
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
This six week free program teaches you as parents:
- to be aware and to regulate your own emotions
- to be aware of your child’s emotions
- to use your child’s emotional experiences as an opportunities for closeness and teaching
- skills to help your child verbally name their emotions
- skills to help your child to problem solve
- to guide your child’s behaviour with appropriate limits.
Tuning in to Kids in Sunshine is provided as part of our early matters program, which is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. Click here for more information about the early matters program.
- 26 July
- 2 August
- 9 August
- 16 August
- 23 August.
Bookings are essential as places are limited. To register your place or to find out more, email email@example.com or call (03) 8311 9222.