- This event has passed.
January 19 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until January 19, 2022
Have you ever wanted to learn how to manage problems and cope with setbacks?
The Empowering U group workshop is a free series of online workshops that will provide an opportunity for you to explore:
- A healthy lifestyle and how to manage nutrition
- What causes depression or anxiety, and coping strategies
- What is confidence and how to improve it
- Stress management and building on your strengths
- Communication skills and how to be assertive
- Patterns of procrastination and strategies to tackle it
- Improving and maintaining motivation
Duration: One session per week for 4 weeks
To register, contact genU, details below.