- This event has passed.
Mindfulness Sensory Walk
October 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Debbie Walker (founder of Seaire Yoga) and Sherrill Harvey (of Restore Yoga & Meditation) will guide you on the Living in the Moment Mindfulness Walk with the intention of enhancing your ability to disconnect with the constant pressures of daily routines and schedules, connect with others in a way that’s stress free, and to be present with nature. As you become more present the mind automatically becomes quieter. This is mindfulness.
Benefits of mindfulness walking:
1. Connecting More Deeply With the Environment
2. Getting Out of Your Head
3. Communing With Nature
4. Helping You Get to Know Your Body
5. Slow You Down
6. Strengthening Concentration
7. Increasing Your Awareness of Intention
8. Expanding Everyday Mindfulness
9. Helping You Connect to the Present Moment
Once we reach front beach we will finish up with a rejuvenating guided meditation. Simply ground, relax, and turn your focus inward. Best of all, the event is completely FREE!
See https://artoftheminds.org.au/event/mindfulness-sensory-walk/ for more information.