- Waiting Time Availability: Available – 4 weeks +
- Name of practice: Sarah-Jayne Duryea
- Billing methods: Medicare/Mental health care plan, Private fee
- Qualifications & Accreditations: AHPRA Registered Psychologist, Member Australian Psychological Society
- AHPRAH Registration Number: PSY0001243973
I work with women who are trying to conceive, are pregnant or are already parents. I am experienced working with women and couples committed to pursuing their dream of having a family, whether via IVF, surrogacy, sperm or egg donation, or adoption. I am passionate about helping parents manage parenting trials and create secure attachments to their young children. I do most of my work with women who are experiencing feelings of anxiety, have experienced loss or trauma, or find their new reality challenging. I work with women who have a voice inside their head that criticises and judges them.
|Approaches to Therapy||Speciality Areas|