- This event has passed.
June 23, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Understanding mental health is a minefield for many of us, but that’s where we can help.
Our presentation, developed by experts, has been designed to help young people be able to:
• Identify depression from normal mood swings
• Understand types of mental health concerns
• Recognise symptoms of depression and anxiety
• Know when professional help is needed
• Understand treatment options
• Feel free and confident to talk about mental health
• Spot and monitor warning signs in themselves and others
Our free, 30 minute sessions are presented by community members with lived experience of mental illness. The presenters speak from the heart, sharing their personal story as well as our expert knowledge.
• This presentation is held completely online.
• We will provide a link to the webinar upon registration, 24 hours and 1 hour before the start time.
• This webinar requires a computer and stable internet connection.