Hope Bereavement Care
Hope Bereavement Care (Hope) is a not for profit organisation based in Geelong offering free information, support and counselling when grieving the death of a child, the sudden and unexpected death of an adult and those experiencing loss after suicide.
Hope Bereavement Care Support Services:
- Personal and family support, which includes free counselling from qualified counsellors and trained parent supporters.
- Information and resources to help families such as service providers and support networks.
- Regular support groups -Information about grief and trauma
- Support, education and advice for emergency workers, schools, community service providers and others
- Support literature and library
|Approaches to Therapy